Ripon Dog Park Rules
- Dogs must be properly licensed, have proof of current rabies vaccination, and wear a collar and i.d. tag.
- Owners must remain in fenced area with dog while dogs are off leash.
- Dogs must be under supervision and voice control at all times.
- Owners must carry a leash and clean-up bags at all times, and immediately clean up and properly dispose of waste deposited by their dogs.
- Owners will be legally responsible for damages and injuries inflicted by their dogs.
- Dogs that are aggressive must be kept on a leash and/or be removed from the park.
- No PitBulls or Rottweilers are allowed.
- No food allowed in the park.
- Children must be under constant supervision. Remember, this is a DOG Park.
Note: Use of this park has been granted to us by the City and Town of Ripon. If rules are not followed, this privilege will be taken away.